Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need a g35 color codes wires for door harness on a coupe…

Customer Question
I need a g35 color...
I need a g35 color codes wires for door harness on a coupe and a diagram on a sedan please. For year 2006
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Infiniti
1/19/2018
Infiniti Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Are you looking for the power window, door lock diagrams?

Need color codes

Okay, I have enclosed the wiring diagrams in the link below, there is only one for the Coupe and its the first link. There are two for the Sedan and those are the other two links.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/neasc7wqwdyau3x/coupe%20Jan%2019.pdf?dl=0

See the Sedan in these links.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ai872sb93002lax/Sedan%201%20Jan%2019.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2f23efhza486u17/sedan%20%232%20Jan%2019.pdf?dl=0

Hey Ron, I had another question about my infinity g35 2006. My VCD and SLIP light stays on. My car is in limp mode. How do I fix this problem?

The first thing you are going to need to do is to have the system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved and those would need to be addressed from there.

Just checking in to see if your still needing help with this , if so please post back and we can work from there if need be. If not then please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you again.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician