Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2006 infinit FX35, the door locks keeps, locking and

Customer Question
2006 infinit FX35, the...

2006 infinit FX35, the door locks keeps, locking and unlocking. Even when car is on and driving.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?

Yes, when I try to lock it keeps clicking back and forth from lock to unlock

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your FX35 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven’t tried anything yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that’s it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Infiniti
1/18/2018
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 7 months ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Do you know if you have a remote start of after market alarm on your FX? If you take the mechanical key and lock and unlock the drivers door, see if that stops it. Also try taking the battery out of the remote and see if that causes it to stop as well and let me know..