Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It is not starting. I have checked I even jump it with a…

Customer Question
Hi it is not...

Hi it is not starting

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Yes I have checked I even jump it with a different battery when I make somebody take it for me they said the fuel is not flowing

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?

2012

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I remove the back seat and I got to realise that the fuel pump is not

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes and I also realise that the voltage that comes on the pump is very low

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Infiniti
Power supply to the fuel pump is very low
1/15/2018
Infiniti Mechanic: 3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician
Hi what is the voltage reading at the pump
1.0
Let us chat
I don't understand what you guys are doing I have to answer the question
What model is your car
Are you checking the voltage when cranking?