Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a QX 60 with 3,000 miles and a few months old. It…

Customer Question
I have a QX...

I have a QX 60 with 3,000 miles and a few months old. It runs fine but today the screen is blank. Occasionally it will flash the introductory "Infiniti" logo and then go blank again. The radio does not go on and the phone command does not work.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

No. How do I do that?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your QX yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything. I wanted to see if there is a reboot that can be done or if I have to take it in. Is the fuse the box on the drivers' side? Or the one on the passenger side?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Infiniti
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/12/2018
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 7 months ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What year QX60 is this?