Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

No air blowing in my M35 and I was just reading about what…

Customer Question
No air blowing in...

No air blowing in my M35 and I was just reading about what else to try

Mechanic's Assistant: Do the vents feel cold? Is there a coolant leak?

Sorry there is no air flow at all

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your M35?

2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your M35 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes myself and I put a new blower motor in.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No I think thats it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Infiniti
1/9/2018
Infiniti Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 6 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

fuses or good

ok

check for power at those 2 fuses

How?

with a voltmeter

Ok, but that will take me a while.

not a problem

How do I come back to our converstation?

right here

Ok thanks

you bet

hows it going?

Trying to get a flow meter
If the motor is getting juice would it be the unified meter a/c amp?

that's a very dim possibility.

hows it going?