Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

We just got this alert message on the dash that shows: Alert…

Customer Question
We just got this...

We just got this alert message on the dash that shows:

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on?

Alert L 4.0H with the mileage and by the L it shows sound waves. Never saw such a thing. Di

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?

2007 G35 4 Door Sedan

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Sedan?

2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sedan yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have no idea what it means

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It was serviced extensively 1 month ago and this is a brand new message

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Infiniti
1/8/2018
Infiniti Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 3 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi can you please post an image of the warning you hvae

Can you tell me where to send this and I can do this by text
Please let me know your phone number and I send the picture by text

you will need to attach it here, there is a paper clip icon for you to attach a file.

Jay
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician