Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Passenger door is frozen. 2012. Warming the car, alcohol in…

Customer Question
Passenger door is frozen ...

Passenger door is frozen

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?

2012

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Warming the car, alcohol in the seams

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That’s it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Infiniti
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/7/2018
Infiniti Mechanic: 3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician

hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today

i normally would just fill out a bucket of hot water and poor it over the door

r u there ?

as the next step is to remove the radio and check for power and ground at the unit