Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

DVD WONT PLAY. 2005 QX56. I TRIED T O PLAY A DVD AND IT WONT…

Customer Question
DVD WONT PLAY Mechanic's...

DVD WONT PLAY

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?

2005 QX56

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your QX56 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I TRIED T O PLAY A DVD AND IT WONT PLAY

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I HAVE TWO DVDS IN THE CAR DONT KNOW WHICH ONE WAS THE FACTORY ONE IN THE ARM REST AND ONE UNDER THE PASSENGER SIDE SEAT

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Infiniti
Answered in 1 day by:
1/5/2018
Infiniti Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 6 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Check and make sure no fuses are blown/shorted out causing this issue here.If there is a blown fuse this issue will occur and the affected fuse will need to be replaced.If this is or was already checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete