Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The vehicle idols fine the minute you step on the gas the…

Customer Question
The vehicle idols fine...

The vehicle idols fine the minute you step on the gas the RPM reaches 2000 the engine starts bucking and doesn't go pass that point

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Same as usual and not really bad on gas

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '00 Infiniti?

2011 qx56

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your QX56 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Change the timing belt change bank two oxygen sensor

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The problem didn't happen till after the timing belt

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Infiniti
12/29/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 7 months ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

You had the Timing chain recall done and this happened after?

Correct

Do you have any warning lights on when the engine is running?

I have a few things that come to mind, but I need to know if you are getting any warning lights?