Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have the same issue. I need to to program my keys and need…

Customer Question
I have the same...

I have the same issue. I need to to program my keys and need the pin so i can reprogram my keys with the Nissan dta scan 2. The label looks the same as mine and it is C9AA2. I have a 2003 infiniti G35

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Infiniti G35. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No. that is pretty much it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Infiniti
12/29/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.

No problem. I understand. I did not want to tow it to the dealer.Thanks,
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 7 months ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Your pin decodes to **** so you can program your keys.

Thanks Jay