Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need help programming FOB for a QX60 I have xtool key

Customer Question
programmer can you assist?...
I need help programming FOB for a QX60 I have xtool key programmer can you assist?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Infiniti
12/29/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Tim's Auto Repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

what is the year?

Its a 2015.. I used the Xtool x100 .. i did a pretty good job at messing up my only working remote.. I had to pay a locksmth to program it. But he would not do the second remote He was charging $190

please stand by. perhaps one of the other guys has a better idea of what is going on here.

someone will be right with you.

thanks

Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 7 months ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

This key system uses a 20 pin rolling code that would need to be decoded. This requires special software. The normal 5 digit pin to decode to the 4 digit pin will not work for this model. So the dealer will have to do this for you. Most mobile locksmiths do not have this software to do this, but you can certainly check with them to see if they can do it.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me by clicking the Stars on the top of the page. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with 5 Star Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!