Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2013 G37X and the fuse in in the cigarette lighter.

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a 2013 G37X and the fuse in blown in the cigarette lighter. How do I locate it and fix it?

Mechanic's Assistant: Do all the fuses have the correct amperage for the circuits they're in?

Yes this is a first time occurrence, car has all original fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G37x yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes trying to locate the correct fuse. Can you assist?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Infiniti
12/28/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

It is the 20 amp fuse in location 20 of fuse box. Here is a picture, let me know if you have questions. Thanks.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m95juovvujvbtui/20.pdf?dl=0

-