Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Got a shattered right fog light on my fx35, 2012. can't get…

Customer Question
Got a shattered right...

Got a shattered right fog light on my fx35, 2012. can't get to the bolt holding it on. what metric size is it?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Infiniti
12/18/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

I think there is just one screw for that and I dont know what size it is, should be metric of some sort, everything else snaps into place