Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

A. 2014 Q50. Got an oil change earlier today, and now my…

Customer Question
2014 Q50. Got...

2014 Q50. Got an oil change earlier today, and now my high beams, tail lights, and accessory lights (climate, audio,etc) don't work any more.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the bulbs? Have you checked the connection?

I can flash the high beams, but constant on is INOP. The accessory lights go on when I unlock the door, and then go off when I close the door.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Q50 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Haven't tried anything. Don't know if the computer got corrupted, or what.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Everything worked before the oil change.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Infiniti
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/17/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Mike, Auto Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Mike, Auto Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will be helping you out! I have over thirteen years of experience in the automotive industry for numerous different makes & models. I enjoy doing what I do, it is my life.

I would not think an oil change affected all this. The first step is to check the fuses and if they are good. I would attempt a reset such as disconnecting the battery then reconnect. If that does not work then we need to get a full health report scan done to it.