Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2009 G37S SES light on. Car runs and drives perfect. Service…

Customer Question
2009 G37S SES light...

2009 G37S SES light on. Car runs and drives perfect.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Service Engine Soon

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '09 Infiniti?

G37S Convertible

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Convertible yourself? What have you tried so far?

Have not tried anything, what can I try myself?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Infiniti
12/15/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

the only thing you can do yourself is to take it to auto zone and have them put their code reader on it and get the fault codes and let me know what they are. it's a free service they provide.

can I help with anything else?

do you still need help?