Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My infinity 2008 will not start when pushing the start

Customer Question
My infinity 2008 will...

My infinity 2008 will not start when pushing the start button, and a red light blinks on panel

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?

Its a small key light

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '08 Infiniti?

Its a G35

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G35 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No i'm not trying to fix it my self. Im stuck at work. trying to get home. I tried to putting the key in a key slot to the bottom left of the steering wheel. nothin g happened though

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I think that's pretty much it, thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Infiniti
12/15/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 7 months ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Does the Remote lock and unlock the doors? Also can you tell me if the steering wheel is locked?

Hello the remote doesn't lock the doors and the steering wheel is not locked.

Does the head lights turn on?