Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2006 infiniti m35 started slowing while in drive after a…

Customer Question
my 2006 infiniti m35 started...
my 2006 infiniti m35 started slowing while in drive after a light (slip) came on. What's wrong?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Infiniti
12/13/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Mike, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Mike, Auto Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will be helping you out! I have over thirteen years of experience in the automotive industry for numerous different makes & models. I enjoy doing what I do, it is my life.

You have a traction control issue that has so many possibilities, you would need an appropriate scan tool that can read trouble codes to greatly reduce the time it will take to diagnose. It would be very difficult to try to diagnose without one. Hope this helps :). It can be speed sensors or tone wheels that the speed sensors read, but would greatly reduce the diagnosing time with a scan tool that is capable of reading SLIP codes.