Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2006 infiniti slip light came on. Lights that come to let…

Customer Question
2006 infiniti slip light...

2006 infiniti slip light came on

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Lights that come to let you know something is wrong

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '06 Infiniti?

M35

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your M35 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No trying to find whats wrong

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Car slowed when in drive

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Infiniti
12/13/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Does the light stay on and are there any other lights on?