Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2011 QX56 won't start, battery is new, lights and everything…

Customer Question
2011 QX56 won't start...

2011 QX56 won't start, battery is new, lights and everything comes on but engine won't turn over, but I do hear a "click"

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

Just today, sounds like maybe under motor, but no problems before today.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your QX56 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing except put another battery in it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Guess not

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Infiniti
12/7/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 6 months ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Are you getting a signal click?

Hello? I have not heard from you since you posted this question. Did you still need help with this? Cause if you are getting a signal click, that is a sign of a bad starter.

Let me know..