Infiniti

Infiniti Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Infiniti

I HAVE A08 G35XS AWD. NEED A ECM COMPUTER NOT ABLE TO LOCATE

Customer Question
HELLO I HAVE A08 G35XS...
HELLO I HAVE A08 G35XS AWD . NEED A ECM COMPUTER NOT ABLE TO LOCATE ONE DO YOU HAVE ONE IF SO DO IT NEED TO BE PROGRAMMED HAVE SOME UPDATES PERFORMANCE PARTS TRANMISSION REPAIR BUT THE IT WANT SHIFT AUTOMATIC AAMCO TRANSMISSION SAY INEED THE COMPUTER
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Infiniti. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: ON NOT AT THIS TIME
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Infiniti
12/5/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 1 month ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

We do not supply computers. You would need to contact your local dealer with the vin number to order a Ecm. Once the ecm does come in, it will need to be reprogrammed and all the remotes will need to be programmed as well. So this is something that is best to be installed by the dealer since they have all the equipment to do it.

Nissan dealers also can do this repair as well.

Do you have any more questions on this?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
WELL THE DEALER SAY THAT THEY DONT HAVE THAT ECM ENYMORE SO I WAS TRYING TO LOCATE ONE THANK YOU

Really? That doesn't make sense. Give me your vin number and let me ask my parts department...

They don't discontinue parts unless the car is over 11 years old normally.

Jay
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician