Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Cruise dont work. G37x 2009. Dis chek all fuse and if Power…

Customer Question
Cruise dont work Mechanic's...

Cruise dont work

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?

G37x 2009

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G37x yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes dis chek all fuse and if Power and canbus is ok at icc sensor

Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?

Laser in front bumper

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

There is a way to bypass or disable icc to have regular cruise

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Infiniti
12/4/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: 3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician

hi my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today

f​irst no you cannot bypass the icc and have regular cruise because the car do not have regular cruise it only have icc

have you scan for codes in the system ?

No my scanner cannot Read cruise code

you need to get a scanner that can other then that you will just be replacing parts that may not fix the problem

is the set indicator flashing

did you check the ascd brake switch ?