Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have problems I can't unluck infinity qx56. Remote not…

Customer Question
I have problems...

I have problems I can't unluck infinity qx56

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?

Remote not work

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your QX56?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your QX56 yourself? What have you tried so far?

2011

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I try to open door from key but door not open evan

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Infiniti
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 5 months ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Did you try taking the key out of your remote and use that to unlock the drivers door to see if you can enter the vehicle?

I try already but not open

The mechanical key out of the remote does not turn in the drivers door lock?

No sir
Reply plz

Are you home? do you have access to your other remote to see if that works or that key works?

You may get a Response for a phone call. That is automated and up to you if you would like to accept it.

I don't have other key

You can call me plz *************

If you have no other key and the mechanical key does not open the drivers door, then you will need to contact some sort of road side assistance to open the truck for you. It could be that the battery is dead and that is why the remote is not working. Or the battery in the remote has died and if that is the case, once you enter the vehicle, just hold the remote over the start button to start the truck.

But you will need some sort of road side assistance to open the truck for you

I can not call unless you accept premium service.

The Mechanical key is designed for this type of issue. If that is not working, then once you do get into the truck and get going, you are going to want to visit your local infiniti dealer and have a mechanical key either made or check the door lock cylinder to see why that is not working so this won't happen again..

I'm at home

Ok.. So you have only that one remote!

I can't open door from remote

Do you have AAA or any type of Road Side Assistance? Do you have a Extended warranty on your truck? Sometimes those extra warranties have road side asssistance

Wht can i do

There is no way to open the vehicle if the remote is not unlocking the vehicle and the mechanical key is not working in the drivers door. So you would need to contact road side to open the door for you..

Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 4 months ago

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me by clicking the Stars on the top of the page. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with 5 Star Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!

Jay
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician