Infiniti

Infiniti Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Infiniti

My 2006 g35 green key light has come on. replaced battery in

Customer Question
both fobs. didn't change...
my 2006 g35 green key light has come on. replaced battery in both fobs. didn't change. also car won't shift into lock
JA: Have you double-checked to make sure the positive and negative signs are lined up correctly?
Customer: what signs?
JA: Are you fixing your G35 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: change batteries in fob. thats it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: not reLLY
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Infiniti
11/21/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 23 days ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

So I understand your question properly, the key light is Green when the car is running or when it's off?

Also you mentioned that the shift lock does not work? Meaning you can not step on the brake pedal and pull the shifter out of park? Is that correct?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I can't put the ignition in lock
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
light is on when car is running
Jay
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician