Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2006 g35 green key light has come on. replaced battery in…

Customer Question
My 2006 g35 green...

My 2006 g35 green key light has come on. replaced battery in both fobs. didn't change. also car won't shift into lock

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you double-checked to make sure the positive and negative signs are lined up correctly?

What signs?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G35 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Change batteries in fob. thats it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not reLLY

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Infiniti
11/21/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 8 months ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

So I understand your question properly, the key light is Green when the car is running or when it's off?

Also you mentioned that the shift lock does not work? Meaning you can not step on the brake pedal and pull the shifter out of park? Is that correct?

I can't put the ignition in lock
light is on when car is running