Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2010 Infiniti Qx56. I just noticed that the Back up…

Customer Question
I have a 2010...

I have a 2010 Infiniti Qx56. I just noticed that the Back up camera is fuzzy when I put it in reverse. What could it be?

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket camera, or did it come with the vehicle?

It came with vehicle (original)

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your QX56 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing at this time. Iam not into fixing cars. But I wanted to know is it sometime I can do.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Infiniti
11/15/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Chris, Auto Service Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
If you are getting an image, but if it is fuzzy, then the camera itself is failing internally and will need to be replaced. If you are not accustomed to doing a job like that, then have the Nissan or Infiniti dealer replace it for you. This is a dealer only part and cannot be purchased from the local auto parts store.
I hope that this information is helpful and if so, would you kindly take a moment and rate my service using the just answer star rating system? I would really appreciate it. I will still be able to help you out even after you rate me.Thank you!Chris