Infiniti

Infiniti Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Infiniti

Dies on me I replaced battery bit didn't check the fuse that

Customer Question
is on the positive terminal...
Dies on me I replaced battery bit didn't check the fuse that is on the positive terminal cable
JA: Does the battery look like it's leaking? And does it have a strong smell -- like sulfur?
Customer: No I just bought it yesterday
JA: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?
Customer: 2000 i30
JA: Are you fixing your I30 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I replaced battery but I didn't check the fuse
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: After it sits it does start up but seems like it's not charging or something
Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Infiniti
11/14/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 26 days ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

do you have a volt meter?

Jay
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician