Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Key id no, the dealer said he changed the battery at one…

Customer Question
Key id no, the...

Key id no, the dealer said he changed the battery at one time it said fob, but now key id no

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you changed a battery before?

I took it to the dealer and they said they changed it with no charge, but it is say key id no

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?

M35 2010

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your M35 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Infiniti
Hello at first i was experiencing the doors not opening and it would say key fob... i bought the car last year... used... i took it to the dealer he said he changed the battery... it worked for about 2 days and i would have to press the doors a long time now, not at all. i bought the car last year and just start having issues like this about a month... the dealer said he changed the battery with no charge, now i go out to car and it doesn't work unless i stick it in that hole and then it starts
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/6/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 10 months ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What battery was changed, the remote battery by the dealer? or the Car battery?