Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have two issues first being that my tire pressure light is…

Customer Question
I have two issues...

I have two issues first being that my tire pressure light is on, ive had all 4 sensors in wheels checked and they are good. i have tried to have a shop reset the light but they said i need a new senor ? im not sure what it is or what sensor second issue is my cd player will not eject discs, and on the media screen there is a "please eject disc from cd player" i just want it to go away. how do i manually eject discs

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked your tire pressure? Do you have a tire gauge?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?

2009 g37x sedan

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sedan yourself? What have you tried so far?

I would like to fix myself if possible, other sources and shops have been beyond expenseive

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Can you help me with the model lightbulb in the analog clock , it has been out for a few years and the dealer tried to charge me $900 to replace it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Infiniti
10/6/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 10 months ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Lets start with the first part of your question. The tire pressure sensors.. Who checked them exactly?

infiniti dealer

If they used the signal tech, that will help determine if it can read each sensor. But then you need to take it in to the car and write the sensors to the car. What is the tire pressures at..