Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have an Infiniti QX70 with water stains on the inside of…

Customer Question
I have an Infiniti...

I have an Infiniti QX70 with water stains on the inside of the plastic that covers the instrument panel. How do I remove this to clean it, or do I have to replace it?

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your QX70?

2014

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your QX70 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Haven't tried yet, but do have the plastic tools to remove the panel to see whether cleaning it will help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Infiniti
10/5/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 8 months ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Do you mean the clear panel of the instrument cluster? Which panel exactly?