Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Bad radiator replace,thermostat,cap and new radiator. Its…

Customer Question
Bad radiator replace,thermostat,cap and...

Bad radiator replace,thermostat,cap and new radiator

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle overheated in the past? And what about servicing? Is it up-to-date on oil changes?

Its been servic by infinfiti but the ower drove it without oil and coolant for awhile i dont know how long but after replace all of that the tempertue run up toH

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?

M35x3.5

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Infiniti?

06

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I didt bleed the radiator

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Infiniti
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/30/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: john aka eautp, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
john aka eautp
john aka eautp, ASE Certified Technician

Hi . Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

have you tested for a failed head gasket?