Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have 2010 g-37-X and the rear camera is black no and radio…

Customer Question
Hi I have 2010...

Hi I have 2010 g-37-X and the rear camera is black no and radio display is out as well

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?

No stock . Is there fuse and where is it ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G37x yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just looked at the two fuse panels and didn't see any chart looked blown

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I car only has 28K on it and good every where else

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Infiniti
9/29/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

does the radio play but you just cant see the screen ?

Hello Shawn , Yes the radio does play ,but no screen or menu or Back-up display when in reverse . The start up display does show up with Infiniti logo , but then goes black . Thank you ,
I do not want to call and add anymore fees .
Hello !