Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I'm having a problem with the passenger side seat moving and…

Customer Question
I'm having a problem...

I'm having a problem with the passenger side seat moving and also all the windows are stuck up and won't go down or up

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?

2005 Infiniti g35

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G35 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing I was thinking of looking at the fuses or maybe have someone look at the motor

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Infiniti
9/19/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 11 months ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Did all these issues happen at once? What is wrong with the Passenger Seat?

They all happened at once. The windows stopped working so I checked the passenger seat movement which is also electrical that failed to move. I also checked the sunroof and nothing happened.

how about the Drivers seat? Does that work?

Is this a coupe or sedan?

the driver seat is the only thing that works
Coupe

Can you hang on while I open the factory manual and look at some wiring diagrams for you?

Yeah definitely. I wanna find out if I should fix this with my buddies or take it to the shop.

hang on.. i am looking for ya

Do you have a test light to check fuses?

No but one of my friends or the facility I have available might.
I was just going to look for corrosion or if any fuses looked burnt out and replace those.

Can we start with checking fuses with a test light? I see some fuses that may cause this. Other wise, it could be a BCM issue.

Message me the fuses and when I have access il test them or just replace them

We need to check them all with a test light. Do you know how to check fuses with a test light?

I don't have one available this moment

I can keep this question open till you can get one and check them. Then let me know.. Ok? Do you know how to check fuses with a test light?

No

That is how it's done.