Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I have a G35 2003 that runs hot when you drive it for a

Customer Question

I have a G35 2003 that runs hot when you drive it for a while or when I turn the AC on the temp gauge goes up. It never goes completely to over heat but it will stay up for a while then drop back down. What could this be I have replace the fans, radiator, and they have replaced the sensor for the ac. Please help
JA: Have you checked the coolant? Have you noticed any leaking?
Customer: Yes it is not leaking but I do have to pour some in the reserve tank quit often but I do not see any leaking on the ground.
JA: Are you fixing your G35 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Do I have taking it to a shop that works on them but they have fixed it and say its ok when they test it but when I drive it over 40 miles or more at 1 time that is when the gauge goes to over heating stage
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes also the radio and the AC controls and the dash will go out form time to timo what could that be or is it all the came problem.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

When you turn the AC on with the engine running, does both engine radiator fans come on?