Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2017 Nissan Titan 5.6L - do have MAF location diagram and…

2017 Nissan Titan 5.6L -...
2017 Nissan Titan 5.6L - do have MAF location diagram and wire colors? Which are IAT wires? Thank you.
2016 and 2017 should be the same. Thx.
9/15/2017
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

They have not released 2016 or 17 to Alldata yet, so I will opt out and see if a dealer tech is online to get this for you

thank you
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

The Positive on the Intake air temp sensor on the MAF is the Red wire, the Negative is the Green/Orange wire.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please RATE me by clicking the STARS on top of the page. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!

Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Hi Jay - just need clarification: wires in order are Red, Green/Orange, Green/Black, Red and White. Which Red wire do we use? The one on the end next to the Green/Orange wire?

the Red wire is the positive , the Negative is the Green/Orange wire.

There are two Red wires - need to know which one - the one on the end or the one in the middle?

It is the red wire that is next to the Green / Orange

thank you!

Your welcome