Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

2017 Nissan Titan 5.6L - do have MAF location diagram and

2017 Nissan Titan 5.6L - do have MAF location diagram and wire colors? Which are IAT wires? Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
2016 and 2017 should be the same. Thx.

HI,

They have not released 2016 or 17 to Alldata yet, so I will opt out and see if a dealer tech is online to get this for you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thank you

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

The Positive on the Intake air temp sensor on the MAF is the Red wire, the Negative is the Green/Orange wire.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please RATE me by clicking the STARS on top of the page. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!

Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience: 20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Hi Jay - just need clarification: wires in order are Red, Green/Orange, Green/Black, Red and White. Which Red wire do we use? The one on the end next to the Green/Orange wire?

the Red wire is the positive , the Negative is the Green/Orange wire.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
There are two Red wires - need to know which one - the one on the end or the one in the middle?

It is the red wire that is next to the Green / Orange

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
thank you!

Your welcome