Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I changed my battery. After that my gear shift will not

Customer Question
I changed my battery...

I changed my battery. After that my gear shift will not move, the a/c controls not working, the economy info not displaying and well not allow reset.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you changed a battery before?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?

2008 qx56

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your QX56 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it. Not sure if its blown fuses or computer disruption.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Infiniti
9/14/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 11 months ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

The truck starts ok correct? It just won't come out of park and the air controller doesn't work?

That is correct. I lost the controls in the rearview mirror, A/c, the fuel economy info as well.

Did you check fuses?

also let me know if the brake lights work?

Brake lights do work . I had checked those already but I have not checked the fuses and will do so.

Ok. Lets check fuses with a test light if you have one, and let me know what you find..