Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I'm having a coolant leak, Not sure but its an 06 and I

Customer Question
I'm having a coolant...

I'm having a coolant leak

Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the hoses? And have you tested the actual mix of your coolant?

Not sure but its an 06 and I bought it last year.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '06 Infiniti?

It looks like most of the coolant is around the fill area its a g35 coupe

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G35 Coupe yourself? What have you tried so far?

I would if it's a simple fix and not radiator I removed the fill tank to look underneath it but that was it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Infiniti
9/13/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.