Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It won't start, All the lights turn on. And it still won't…

Customer Question
It won't start Mechanic's...

It won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

All the lights turn on. And it still won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?

M35x

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your M35x?

2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your M35x yourself? What have you tried so far?

I had a mechanic look at it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

We change the batteries and put the jumper box on the battery and starts right up now nothing comes on the lights are all on

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Infiniti
9/11/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 8 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you

after battery replacement , you anti theft could have triggered ?

did mechanic reset it using a scanner ,if nit we can reset manually if you have nit done already

did you check battery cables for corrosion or loose from battery to starter

if you put a voltmeter on battery while u have ignition switch on the Start position does battery still reads 12 volts ?

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciatted

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat