Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Intelligent key warning light is on, the car will not start…

Customer Question
Intelligent key warning light...

Intelligent key warning light is on, the car will not start and the electrical steering is locked

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The light that says key

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?

2012 g37x

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G37x yourself? What have you tried so far?

Looked at the manual, checked the fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nothing that i can think of at the moment

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Infiniti
9/9/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 9 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

are there any other lights on?