Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My passenger side seat moved all the way forward, and leaned…

Customer Question
Good afternoon, my passenger...

Good afternoon, my passenger side seat moved all the way forward, and leaned all the way forward on its own, and now neither of my seats will move. I have a 2012 G37s retractable hardtop

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '12 Infiniti?

G37S Convertible

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Convertible yourself? What have you tried so far?

I replaced the 50a fuse for the top and opened and closed it all the way to do a "RESET" like I saw online

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

Yes ma'am, the one on the left of the drivers side in the car, and the one by the battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I got water over the exhaust pipes...I'm in Houston I didn't drive it in water though, it was parked everything else works just fine

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Infiniti
Answered in 1 day by:
9/8/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 8 months ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Did you check to see if the top button on the seat is sticking? That can cause this.

Let me know.

it is not, neither of the seats will move, back and forth or up and down. but the seat heat and ac work, as well as the lumbar

Those are all different functions.. No other seat operations work other than lumbar?

the only seat functions that work are lumbar, heat and ac, there is no movement at all

Does the power mirrors work? Does the power tilt column still working? This is sounding like a ADCP control module issue.

Jay
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician