Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

My passenger side seat moved all the way forward, and leaned

Customer Question

Good afternoon, my passenger side seat moved all the way forward, and leaned all the way forward on its own, and now neither of my seats will move. I have a 2012 G37s retractable hardtop
JA: What is the model of your '12 Infiniti?
Customer: G37S Convertible
JA: Are you fixing your Convertible yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I replaced the 50a fuse for the top and opened and closed it all the way to do a "RESET" like I saw online
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: Yes ma'am, the one on the left of the drivers side in the car, and the one by the battery
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I got water over the exhaust pipes...I'm in Houston I didn't drive it in water though, it was parked everything else works just fine
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Did you check to see if the top button on the seat is sticking? That can cause this.

Let me know.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
it is not, neither of the seats will move, back and forth or up and down. but the seat heat and ac work, as well as the lumbar
Expert:  Jay replied 28 days ago.

Those are all different functions.. No other seat operations work other than lumbar?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
the only seat functions that work are lumbar, heat and ac, there is no movement at all
Expert:  Jay replied 27 days ago.

Does the power mirrors work? Does the power tilt column still working? This is sounding like a ADCP control module issue.