Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2014 QX70 (3.7L). With codes: P2122, P2138. No acceleration.

Carried out a sweep test...
2014 QX70 (3.7L). With codes: P2122, P2138. No acceleration. Carried out a sweep test. Failed. Found a tiny trace of water around APP. Vehicle was involved in a wreck
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/18/2017
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Most likely the APP sensor is faulty needing replaced.This causes the no acceleration issue here.I have had to replace the sensor/pedal assembly for this fault here.Below is the diagnostic test procedure for you or a shop to follow to pinpoint it as the fault.The water may have entered after the collision and may have damaged the sensor.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zj9xd8vant53m2s/A%20L%20L%20Diagnostic%20Trouble%20Codes%20%28%20DTC%20%29%20..-08-18.pdf?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

I'm still waiting for the part come in. Then I'll know what's up!

Sounds good.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here or above ( should be a link to click on ) as this is how I receive credit for my time,this can be done at any time and you can still come back here and reply if needed.Your 5 star rating is appreciated

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician