Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2007 Quest the cruise control was flashing So I…

I have a 2007 Quest...
I have a 2007 Quest the cruise control was flashing
So I replaced the speed stop switch now I get no indication of cruise control on. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
8/18/2017
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What switch did you replace exactly and where is it located?

Brake pedal top one
I purchased OEM

That is the cruise control Cancel switch. But you say the cruise control does not turn on now correct?

cruise control light doesn't come on

Does it turn on? Do you see it at least turn on? Also do you have a volt meter or test light?

Fuse number 12 powers that switch. So we may want to check the fuse or check for power on that switch.

Do you have any warning lights on also? Like a VDC or ABS?

before replacement the cruise light would blink I replaced switch now nothing I have a multi meter. The TPMS light is on

Lets see iif the Fuse is good for the cruise control. Fuse number 12 in the inside fuse box. So I would start there. Then you want to check to see if you have power at the Cruise Control Cancel switch.

Thanks for your help Jay. I will get back to you later

You got it!

Your welcome and Thank you for using JustAnswer.com

Don't forget to Rate me if your Satisfied with my help. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service

Thanks Jay!

Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
I noticed I had no horn replace the clockspring perfect thanks for your help

Your welcome and thank you for using JustAnswer.com