Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My windshield wiper stopped working. Motor works i tried it…

Customer Question
My windshield wiper stopped...

My windshield wiper stopped working

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?

Motor works i tried it ina different car

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?

2010 g37x

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G37x yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i am i have 2 of them same cars and took parts off of the other one

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I tried swapping the motor aswell as the handle

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Infiniti
8/6/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 9 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

have you checked power and ground at connector to see what voltages your getting?

Jay
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician