Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Has code 19 and 16 already replaced and pump with known good…

Customer Question
Has code 19 and...

Has code 19 and 16 already replaced and pump with known good one , could it be the abs ecu?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? And have the brakes been squeaking?

Brake fluid is fine also the brakes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '16 Infiniti?

It's actually a 2004 m45

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your M45 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yea I replaced the abs pump

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just need to know what he thinks , it's getting the code 16 and 19

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Infiniti
A response would be nice so I can figure this out
Answered in 2 days by:
8/6/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to Justanswer!

These are solenoid circuit codes. If the complete ABS hydraulic control unit has been replaced with a new part from a dealer and the codes are still setting then this is either an issue with the ABS module itself or a wiring issue in between the ABS module and the module on the hydraulic control unit. The circuits would need to be tested for an open circuit, high resistance or a short to power or ground to determine if it was a wiring issue or the module.

I hope that helps! My goal is your satisfaction today. If you feel I've been professional and helpful, your 5-star rating at this time is most appreciated. However, if you still need my help you can reply back here and I'll respond as soon as possible! Thank you!