Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I changed my battery in my 2002 infiniti i 35 and the dash…

Customer Question
I changed my battery...

I changed my battery in my 2002 infiniti i 35 and the dash radio will not work the controls for the radio on the steering wheel does whats wrong

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you changed a battery before?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '02 Infiniti?

I35 is there a radio code

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your I35 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing dont know what to do

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Sunroof all of a sudden quit working also

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Infiniti
8/2/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 11 months ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question,

Did you check fuses?

Don't know which ones to check

Hang on , let me check for you and get you the location...

There is 2 fuses. 1 is inside the car, the other is in the fuse box by the battery. This is the location for the inside fuse.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jp8mghx792y6q2q/1%20fusea.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d2goq90e4bnmru7/1%20fuseb.jpg?dl=0

This is under the hood. Let me know what you find..

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please RATE me by clicking the STARS on top of the page. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!