Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I just replaced the radiator the water pump and the

Customer Question
Hi I just replaced...

Hi I just replaced the radiator the water pump and the thermostat on a 2007 M35 Infinity but still overheating can you tell me why

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle ever overheated? And when was it last serviced?

The radiator actually cracked on me so that's what prompted me to change it the water pump and a thermostat

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your M35 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes me and a friend we change the radiator the water pump and the thermostat

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Infiniti
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 11 months ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

Most commonly you can experience over heating if you do not have the coolant system bleed properly. How did you bleed the coolant system?