Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I just replaced the radiator the water pump and the

Customer Question

Hi I just replaced the radiator the water pump and the thermostat on a 2007 M35 Infinity but still overheating can you tell me why
JA: Has the vehicle ever overheated? And when was it last serviced?
Customer: The radiator actually cracked on me so that's what prompted me to change it the water pump and a thermostat
JA: Are you fixing your M35 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes me and a friend we change the radiator the water pump and the thermostat
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

Most commonly you can experience over heating if you do not have the coolant system bleed properly. How did you bleed the coolant system?