Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Im looking for the ect sensor in the infiniti qx56

Customer Question
hi im looking for the...
hi im looking for the ect sensor in the infiniti qx56
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Infiniti
7/29/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: john aka eautp, ASE Certified Technician replied 9 months ago
john aka eautp
john aka eautp, ASE Certified Technician

Hi . Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

what year?

2008 infiniti qx56

the sensor is locater on the left /drivers side cylinder head inner front remove the engine cover and the air duck to the intake you will see it. if this have help please press the accept button if you have more question just ask.

thank you for your help

Please let me know if you need anything else on it, just reply back and we will continue
If you are good, Please Kindly Rate Me.
A 5 Star Rating is much Appreciated
If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert ,that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue
Please keep in mind that when you rate me , it does not end our conversation.
you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue
(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)
Thank You

john aka eautp
john aka eautp