Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I need to find the ect sensor on my infiniti qx56 2008, the

Customer Question

hi i need to find the ect sensor on my infiniti qx56 2008
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Infiniti QX56. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: the check engine went on and it gave me the p0116 code
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok

sorry i was trying to look that up and my system does not have that info, Ill have to open this back up to the other techs for help

Expert:  Jay replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Here is the sensor location you requested.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105565483/1%20ECT.jpg

Expert:  Jay replied 2 months ago.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with 5 Star Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!