Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need to find the ect sensor on my infiniti qx56 2008, the…

Customer Question
Hi i need to...

Hi i need to find the ect sensor on my infiniti qx56 2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Infiniti QX56. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

The check engine went on and it gave me the p0116 code

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Infiniti
7/29/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 9 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

ok

sorry i was trying to look that up and my system does not have that info, Ill have to open this back up to the other techs for help

Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 9 months ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Here is the sensor location you requested.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105565483/1%20ECT.jpg

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with 5 Star Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!

Jay
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician