Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

No power to the center console controller. First time it…

Customer Question
No power to the...

No power to the center console controller.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

First time it happened today. Just all black screen.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?

2016 QX70

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your QX70 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checked for the fuses, they all seemed to be ok.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I bought this used with 13000 miles, still under warranty

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Infiniti
7/29/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

If its under warranty I would take it in, those units have been having problems