Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

How do I remove rear tail light lens on 2012 Infinity FX 35,

Customer Question

How do I remove rear tail light lens on 2012 Infinity FX 35
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Infiniti FX. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: I had a trailer light harness installed a couple years ago (4 pole female connector and plugged into now and not getting any of trailer lights to work. Used circuit tester and not getting good power harness. Looks like was connected behind lens cap, so trying to remove lens to check on connection.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Did you check the fuse with a test light? There is 3 fuse boxes. Let me know..