Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

2008 g37 coupe. Passenger low beam light not working.

Customer Question

2008 g37 coupe. Passenger low beam light not working. Replaced bulb. Hi beam works. What could be the issue?
JA: Have you checked the bulbs? Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: Can't find fuse. One infront of battery and one under steeting wheel. Where else?
JA: What is the model of your '08 Infiniti?
Customer: G37s
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Coupe
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Headlamp was having condensation. I sealed it already. Is there a charge for this service?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Infiniti Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: How much total?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 2 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for questionDid you check the head light fuses in the IPDM?
Expert:  Jay replied 2 months ago.
The IPDM is located under the passenger wiper cowl behind the battery.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not yet. Trying to get a ranch to remove battery. Is it labeled for passenger low beam?
Expert:  Jay replied 2 months ago.

You don't need to remove the battery. The IPDM unclips and comes up. Yes, you will have Passenger Low beam, Drivers Low Beam, Passenger High Beam, and Drivers High beam fuses in the IPDM

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
There is a fat cable that's attached at the bottom. It's not coming up and I don't want to yank too hard. Should I just pull it up. Feels like it's not coming up
Expert:  Jay replied 2 months ago.

If you feel it can't come up, then remove the battery so you can free it up so it can come up to check the fuses.