Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I was having trouble starting my car it seemed to want to

Customer Question

I was having trouble starting my car it seemed to want to start and just die but last week I did finally get it started and had no problems once it was running for a few minutes. Now it won't start at all but the day I got it running I took it to my friend who has the code reader and I got p1800 so I ordered the part and got it today and put it on and no change it still does the same thing but now won't start at all . It just turns over acts like it wants to start but when I push the gas it just dies . I have no idea what to do next . Completely frustrated since I had to wait about 2 weeks to get the vais control solinoid valve and it didn't fix my issue . I'm totally confused now please help me .
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Also once it ran for a few minutes and warmed up I could turn it off and restart it while I went into a store or something but if it say overnight or for several hours I would have the problem again .
Expert:  Ricardo Hohl replied 3 months ago.
Hi welcome to just answers my name is ***** ***** you give me the year make and model and if possible the engine size
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
2004 Infiniti I-35 it's a 3.5L v,6
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
2004: Infiniti I-35, ,3.5:L V,6